Monday, March 12, 2012

WOW!!!!

Okay, first off let me say, I should have actually called yesterday's posts Day 0, but I'm aonly an engineer, numbers don't really mean that much :-P

Day 1: Alarm went off at 4:00 am Mountain Daylight Time. Voided the bladder, put on some working out clothes and was into the warmup by 4:10. WOW! What a workout! As imagined, I couldn't keep up with the pros in the video, but no worries, I did my best and then some. After the hour, I saw there was another 18 minutes of abdominal workout. Ooof! I was spent. So, to ensure I gave the abs their due attention, I saved them until after work. I just finished that horrific fun a few minutes ago. OMG! I've got a long way to go, but I've taken the first step........

Based on what I'm feeling now, I expect to be nearly crippled in my upper body tomorrow, thankfully (or not) I will hit it early again then and work out some of those kinks. Day one is in the books, I ate well and hit it hard. Time to take Josh to his Boy Scout meeting soon. Early to bed and out like a light tonight :-)

No comments: