Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20

Sipping my berry banana protein shake reminds me of the vacation trip when Linda and I took the boys to Mexico for a week of fun in the sun. I'm gonna need to do something like that again as a reward to myself before too much time flies by. Second run at Plyometrics this morning......Oh yeah, feeling the burn. I can already tell that things are changing, I am getting fitter, etc. My lungs are working better and my muscles are recovering faster between exercises.

Tomorrow may be a struggle. I need to be at work for a 6:00 am meeting. If I wait until the afternoon, then I will find excuses to not workout. If I workout in the morning, I will need to get up and hit it even earlier. Stay tuned for the decision in the continued saga of Stu and P90X.

1 comment:

John Carmichael said...

Keep going brothah! My recommendation is CABO!