Sunday, March 11, 2012

P90X Day (-1)

I am starting the P90X extreme workout program tomorrow (3/12/12) for the full 90 days. My diet plan will not be the one outlined in the P90X plan, but a modified version of the "Flat Belly" diet I had some success with before. My goal here is to blog about each week at a minimum, I am hopeful to blog each day. So, send me positive thoughts, and focus as I work to try to better my physical, and along with it my mental, etc. Since the only way I can ensure I will actually perform said workout each day, it will happen early in the morning. My alarm is set for 0400 hrs.......

I will take the "pretest" for a baseline before I eat lunch today! I am excited and scared, but most importantly I am doing this for me, and no one else.......YAY me!

No comments: