Saturday, November 16, 2013

Not Much...

I don't have much to say yet today......I slept in this morning, and got a few "happy birthday" phone calls, now I am getting ready to just get out.....this apartment is too small to sit around in for long without going full on bat shit crazy, so I am out. I need to avoid the downtown area as they are preparing for the parade this evening. I will walk to the parade later and stand in the cold and watch with a smile on my face, and enjoy the fireworks show after. I will claim the parade and fireworks as a celebration of my birthday, since no one else is here to celebrate with me, then why not the whole city?!?! It's just a short 15-20 minute walk to the end of the parade route and the fireworks area, so I really have no reason to not go.  :-)

No comments: