Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Training

Five hours of my work day today was spent in training. I have been more than thoroughly trained in all of the areas covered today in my past lives. I knew more than the instructor in most of the subjects. But, when working at a different company, one simply smiles and follows their process, even though it ends up being a GIANT waste of time. Oh well, now I can actually access an area I need to so I can get more real work done. So not a total waste of time I guess, more of a nuisance. Oh, and the classes could have been shortened and gained more in depth knowledge with a little effort on the part of the training staff. But, since they really don't know the subject matter and have no REAL experience with it, we will have to live with what was provided.

Another day, another doughnut.

No comments: