Saturday, December 14, 2013

Short and Sweet

Just a short and sweet post today.

I have cried......giant tears flowing down my face.....I am hurting and can only imagine what the kids of Arapahoe High School are feeling. I pray for the girl who was shot, and for her family as they go through this unreal tragedy. I pray the kids and parents will take the time to talk about these events instead of keeping them bottled up. But mostly I pray that each one of the kids is getting extra hugs from a loving family.

Things like this should not happen, but they do. Now we, as Arapahoe High School Warrior parents, students, teachers and alumni will come together and take care of each other. We will weep together and grow stronger through it.

A special note of thanks to the teachers and staff who care for our children and love them almost as much as we do. The job of a teacher has become so much more as we include protector in the long list of things they do for us and our children. Thank-you!

Warriors always take care of each other!

No comments: