Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shoulders and Arms Baaaaby!

Just finished the shoulder and arms workout! It goes; sh-bi-tri, sh-bi-tri, 30 second break, sh-bi-tri, sh-bi-tri, 30 second break, sh-bi-tri, sh-bi-tri, 30 second break, sh-bi-tri, sh-bi-tri, 30 second break, then the BONUS round. I'm not quite ready for the bonus round yet. 45 minutes of that above and I'm wasted. My arms are still shaking and I need to cook myself some dinner. (in case you didn't figure out the code above, sh=shoulders, bi-biceps, tri=triceps).

Motivation waned through the day, but I found it on the way home and did it! Yay me!!! Let's see if I can get up at 4:00 tomorrow and do the Kempo aerobic fight style workout since I have pool tomorrow night.

Deeeeeeep Breath.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey all itsonlyrocketscience.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com