Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's Been a Couple of Days

Well, it's been a couple of days since my last post. Workouts have been going pretty well, until I messed up my foot this weekend. So far, no workouts this week. I am going to try to do at least the abs workout after work today, we'll see if I can get there.

So I weakened my foot/ankle mowing the lawn on Saturday morning in all the topsy turvy soil that makes up my yard. Then Saturday evening, stepping out of my truck, I stepped on nothing other than the garage floor, but somehow twisted it pretty good. Then, to top it off, that night in bed I was picking at a patch of dead skin on the ball of my other foot (yeah, I know, don't pick!) when I thought to myself that I could yank on it quick like a band aid and it would pull right off at the edge of the dead skin. Ohhhhh, was I wrong! I now have a half inch long, 1/16 inch wide hole in my skin, to the muscle, on the ball of my foot that hurts like the dickens to walk on.

Enough whining, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: