Friday, May 02, 2014

So ....

  • So much of what I do is NOT rocket science
  • So many of those I interact with at work could not rocket science their way out of a paper bag
  • So much of rocket science is really sales and communication, not engineering
  • So, I am not really a rocket scientist..........I do satellites, not rockets, but I still do space stuff :-)
  • So many independent reviewers that have never actually done the work
  • So much for meaningful reviews that truly help the product and the success thereof
  • So true what they say .............. Who? and What do they say? I don't know
  • Sew ---- A needle pulling thread  (sing it like Julie Andrews)
  • So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999 (actually tomorrow night)
  • So, a horse walks into a bar.........
  • So-so
That is all

No comments: