Tuesday, April 20, 2010

John's Redemption

A while back, I don't know how long ago but he still gets grief from me, my good friend John made one of his more memorable verbal blunders. The term he used was "hand glove" go ahead and laugh, I have a bunch of times. What other appendage do you wear a glove on John? Those balloons are not really called one finger gloves by anyone I know. Well, today I have found redemption for my friend and find the need to apologize for all of my laughter and jest. Alas, I have run across a new product (click HERE for their website). Yep, you guessed it, someone has made a foot glove, I kid you not. So here's to you John and your forward thinking. Next time, break out the patent application dude and make bank on it.

1 comment:

JCAS said...

Hallelujah!!! Apology accepted!

And, welcome back to the blogosphere.