Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life on the Outside

I had NO idea how much weight I was carrying on my shoulders with being on call 24/7 for over 10 years. I am having such an amazing time seeing all new areas of the company, not worrying about a page in the middle of the night or needing to go in on the weekend. WOW! Who knew! I've got a lot to learn, but I've also got a lot to offer, which is why I was chosen for the job. Hubble Space telescope, Juno mission to Jupiter, Commercial satellite for the Japanese, the next generation of manned missions (Orion) the list goes on and on. What a blast (no puns please). My life in general has changed for the better, and I can see great things in my future career with the company as I make and maintain contacts, become known as as expert, participate on independent review teams.....WooHoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for sure.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom got here first to echo that WooHoo, so WooHoo, WooHoo.

See you in less than a week?

Dad