Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anything and Everything or Nothing

What do I want to write about this evening? Not much on my mind really. Linda is officially accepted into graduate school, so life as we know it will come to an end :-) and a new life will begin (like every other day). My niece is graduating from college in May. I introduced Linda to my family (sister, mom and dad) when I first met Becky, a few weeks after she was born. She is going to work for the same very large corporation that I do, in another state, doing something completely different, but I've still got to say WOOHOO! great job Becky, I'm proud of you. I get to take Daniel camping this weekend with a bunch of other boy scouts, but it means I will miss some of the time that my mom and dad will be here on their way to Becky's graduation. Time to wind down from a day that was all over the map, but that is a different post that may or may not happen.

No comments: