Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve

In this holiday season and with all the various groups trying to not offend anyone, I'd like to take a moment to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! If you take offense at my saying this, tough. Has anyone else noticed that while the various groups work very hard to avoid these words, especially our outspoken atheist crowd, that they still happily take the day off work and get paid for it? Sorry folks, you can't have it both ways.......'nuf said, except, MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the season and spread some love while you're at it.

BTW NORAD is tracking Santa again this year, way cool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bro!

Ya know... Its weird that I have no problem wishing those that I know to be Jewish a Happy Hanukkah, I'd say I was equally considerate of those who honored Kwanzaa but I don't know anyone who celebrates that one.

If atheists had a "Holiday" that was theirs to celebrate uh... whatever their philosophy is... say Darwin's Birthday or Carl Sagan's... you know, their savior, fine I'd say Merry Saginamas or Happy Darwinakkah. But alas, I am unaware... Which is how I prefer it sometimes.

BTW, I've got the approach lights and the ILS already on at my house for Santa, and he's cleared #1 for the Roof 1 arrival!

Stu Sweet said...

Dude, I really hope Santa has STOL capability for your roof.

Anonymous said...

Two words!

Arresting Gear!

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you, too, son.

Dad