Sunday, March 02, 2008

Colorado, You've got to Love it or Hate it

Since 3 of my 4 readers live here, this won't be much of a story. What a state! Yesterday we had record warm temps topping out officially at 74 F. There was rumor of snow for today, so when I woke up for a bathroom break around 5 or 6 this morning, I checked out the window and saw dry pavement and green grass. I went back to bed and tossed and turned my way to about 8:30. Linda looked out the window at that time and called me over. By 8:30 we had at least an inch maybe 2 of snow sticking in the grass and most of the roads as well. Predicted high today is in the high 30s F. Guess I won't go for a ride on my bike today. Have a great one today, We're going to try to stay warm............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have 5.....