Friday, November 09, 2007

Thanks Veterans

Just a quick post with a few thoughts in mind. This Sunday is Veteran's Day, so first and foremost I want to say thank-you to the veterans in my life as well as the others that continue to ensure our way of life. Second, this Saturday, in downtown Denver there is a Veteran's Day parade. I would like to encourage each of my local readers to consider coming out to the parade. My family will be there, as my sons will be walking in the parade in full dress cub scout uniform, honoring the veterans as best they can. This is the second year in a row that our cub scout pack has joined in the parade and I feel it is a great opportunity for Daniel and Josh (as well as the other scouts). Come on out and lend your support. Thanks again veterans, I appreciate what you have done.

No comments: