Friday, December 13, 2013

I love my sons!!!!!

Another shooting in a Colorado High School today. Danny and Josh are both home safe with Linda. I have no idea how close or far they were from the incident as it occurred. One thing this brings out to me is how short life is, and how precious our time with our children is. I cried today knowing they were close to this, and that I am so very far away and not able to be there to hold them, laugh with them, and beat the living shit out of anyone who harms them. I love having a job and love what I do, but I need to be nearer to them. Being this far away at times like this hurts the most.

I love you Danny and Josh and am sorry I can't be with you there today and am sorry that you had to have this happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad you are heading home next week. You need to be there for them, and you need to be there for you. Much love. M&D