Monday, February 02, 2009

I Got the Job!

For those of you that heard, this is not necessarily all new, for those that haven't I will spell it out. I applied for and interviewed for a position as a Test Engineering Subject Matter Expert for all of Space System Company with LM. Last week I got a phone call from Central Recruiting telling me I had been selected. Well, today it's official. I received the official offer letter via email this afternoon. I plan to sign and return it tomorrow morning, accepting the offer as presented. I am excited about this change in career direction, the new and exciting adventure, and the possibilities. Of course the promotion with more money doesn't hurt either. What this means is that I shouldn't have to be on call for tests all the time and that I can spend more time traveling, etc. with my family and doing exciting things with them. I do not know when I start the new job yet, but expect it will be around March 2nd. Here's to a new adventure in my career. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooo Ya! STU!

Well done Brother!

Cami said...

I hoist a glass to my favorite rocket scientist brother. Here's to you, Stu!